A. Measure around the widest part of the hips.
1. The garment should be applied in a standing position.
2. Unfasten all closures and loosen the drawstring pulls.
3. Position the garment around the lower back so that the bottom edge is at the widest part of the hips.
4. Use hand grip to fasten overlapping front panels. (Symmetrical design allows for right on left or left on right application.)
5. Grasp both drawstring pulls simultaneously and tighten for proper compressive support.
6. Be sure that, when sitting, the garment does not bind the groin area and that it does not ride up on the torso.
7. When properly applied, the support should fit snug but not so tight that it deeply depresses the skin.