These canes are made out of aluminum and have a small base and an offset handle. They have a lightweight design and low center of gravity, which combine for greater stability and balance.
- Ortho-Ease Grip
- Grip angle is designed to adjust to comfortably fit the user?s hand and wrist angle and to minimize stress on the joints
- Ortho-Ease grip is ideal for arthritics and for those needing a wider grip for greater support
- Comes complete with convenient wrist strap
Wide – WWX104
Narrow – WWX105
- Offset handle places the user’s weight over the base for maximum balance and control
- Low profile, 4-point base further enhances stability
- Rounded edge base plate helps prevent scraping and bruising of ankles
- Attractive finish resists marring and scratching
- Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security
- Height adjusts from 29″ – 38″ in 1″ increments
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustment is made easily
- Includes laminated color operating instructions
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0105
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lb – EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Wide Base: (12″ x 8″)
- Narrow Base: (8″ x 6″)
- Diameter: 7/8″
- Aluminum. Weight: 2 lbs.
- Height Range: 29″ – 38″
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.